This Blog Has Pictures


Well thankfully AFTRA has signed a deal with the AMPTP. This means that SAG has no teeth in its negotiation corner and will probably sign the contract as well so that all of Hollywood will not lose 20 million dollars a day anymore. This is good news for me, very good news.

Since Lee said I should include pictures in my blog to jazz it up. I've included a picture of a red veined darter dragonfly, taken after a rain shower. To my knowledge this photo has not been doctored. I did not take this picture, nor do I know any details. It's from the internets.

For those of you who don't know Lee, he is one of my best friends. A true friend that classical poems and stories were written about. He is also in love with the history of feudal Japan and motorcycles(ok he is in love with many more things, like his wife, but you get what I'm saying). He and his family are awesome people and you should frequent one of his websites www.eestables.com. He and his wife run a horse barn/stable/halfway-house for children/horses and would enjoy your capitalistic attention .

To clear up any confusion, Lee does not resemble a dragonfly. However Lee does resemble a pre-pubescent teenage boy.

Music of the day is R.E.M. For a lesson on film-making check out the directors commentary on the Oceans 11 DVD. Don't bother with the Brad Pitt, Andy Garcia, Matt Damon commentary; it's dreadful. Brad Pitt is so annoying.

0 comments: