Go West Young Man

So this is the first blog post.
I started this blog a several months ago but never posted because in the back of my head I always thought blogging was for simple people and pandered to the narcissistic and vitriolic crowd. Considering where I'm headed I might as well start trying to fit in.

But enough people have asked me if i have a blog so I guess someone gives an honest thought as the whats going on in my head.

I'm in North Carolina at the moment. And I'm leaving for California in 5 days. I currently have -$1.83 in my checking account and no place to stay. I've floundered in the sparse film market of North Carolina for far too long and since my professional contacts are all telling me that now is a great time to come out to LA I'm laying it all on the line.

Which is a lot like declaring 'all in' and pushing my single $500 chip in front of Chris Moneymaker and smiling.

0 comments: